Loft Bed Decision


For the past 4 days my parents have been visiting from the Great White North!
Which means...I have done plenty of shopping, eating, visiting, playing, and not much of anything else.
It has been so fun, we love it when they visit.


(Doesn't my mom look super young? I am hoping those genes pass on...)

We did manage to make it to Ikea and purchase this bunk bed for Emory.
After realizing the original loft bed I wanted wouldn't fit with an 8'-0" ceiling, we had to get creative.
We bought the Mydel bunk bed from for $159.00 and converted it into a loft bed!

It is much lower to the ground and was super easy to convert.


I still have to paint it and add fabric to the sides, but Emory sure doesn't care...she is obseseed.
I'll share more pictures and details soon, but for now, I am off to enjoy my family :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment