Change is good...


I am no stranger to change.
I love to switch up my home on a regular basis.
I finished Emory's room last year and I love it.
Unfortunately she is getting bigger, her toys are getting bigger, and we need more space!
Since moving isn't an option, we need to work with what we got.
Which means...goodbye double bed and hello loft bed!


I am 60% excited and 40% sad.
Her room was a labor of love, endless DIY projects, and thrifty finds.
I guess I am more attached to her space than I thought I would be.

So, with that being said, I am selling her headboard and nightstands.



The headboard is for a double bed.

Headboard: $50.00
Left nightstand: $50.00
Right nightstand: $60.00

E-mail me for more information!

Also, this month my mom is coming to stay for a week.
We plan on tackling Emory's new room, I can't wait.
So far this is our plan...

We are going to buy this loft bed from Ikea.

And drape the sides with fabric creating a tented play room.
New pillows, rug, and accessories.
She is also getting this vintage play kitchen for her birthday.


How perfect will it be in her new little play area?
Lucky girl.

Does change ever get you a little sentimental?



0 comments:

Post a Comment