5 Design Details


Not only is Lonny magazine packed full of beautiful images, but it also makes me re-think interiors.
I found the latest issue of Lonny so inspiring.

Here are my 5 favorite design details from the issue:

1. Black Wood Ceiling.
I adore this black wood ceiling. I have yet to paint one of the ceilings in my home, but I love the drama it adds.



2. Painted Trim.
This faux painted wall trim is so simple yet stunning.


What a great way to add a custom look inexpensively.


3. Black Walls.
Nothing makes white pop more than black walls. I want it, I need it.


4. Mirrors.
I love how the television is surrounded by simple mirrors.
I am always looking for ways to decorate around televisions, this is perfect.


5. Solid Canvas
I love this solid black canvas above the sofa, and I am pretty sure I could pull this DIY off.
I think it would work in any color, not just black.

{all images via Lonny Magazine}

I would love to include all of these details in my home one day.
Which detail is your favorite?


0 comments:

Post a Comment