The Loft Bed is White!


I finally tackled painting Emory's loft bed.
It took me about 3 hours and was NO fun!


It's kinda hard to see the difference between the blonde wood and the white, 
but in person it looks great.

Also, do you spy another addition to her room?
The white table and chairs are from Ikea.
Exactly what she needed to complete her little "play house".

I am so happy with how it turned out.


The next thing on my to-do list is change out her fan!
It's hard to tell, but the fan blades are almost overtop of her bed...which is no good!
Unless I want her to take a a ride on them, I need to switch out the fan for a pretty little light.
I have a couple of ideas, but I am not sold on anything yet.


I can't believe how much her room has changed already.
There is still lots to do in her new room, but I think it is slowly coming together.


Baby steps right?

Head on over here to see how the loft bed was converted from a bunk bed.


0 comments:

Post a Comment