Thrifty Tuesday: Dorothy Draper Chest Look for less!


Pier 1 has some great pieces right now.
One of my friends on Instagram (I can't remember who?!) informed me of this awesome Dorothy Draper inspired chest




I am obsessed with it. 
It sells for $399.00 and would make some killer nightstands.
I am pretty sure most designers would love to get their hands on a real Dorothy Draper chest.

{image from La Dolce Vita}

{image from here}


Arn't they just so beautiful and classic.
I will most likely never own a real Dorothy Draper chest, but I wouldn't mind snagging one (or two) from Pier One!

You can see my Dorothy Draper DIY nightstands here.

Next up, they are also selling this super cool (and on-trend) outdoor hanging chair.
It's $249.00 and I would love to see it indoors.




Emily Henderson recently used a hanging chair in a living room design.
I love it.

{Image via Emily Henderson}

And how amazing does this hanging chair look in this space?

{image from here}

Moral of the story, I want one...bad!

Let's not forget about the peacock mirror!
The Golden Medallions Mirror is back at Pier 1 and is only $279.00. 



{image from here}

This has to be my all-time favorite mirror. You can also find a replica at Z-Gallerie and Pottery Barn, but this one is the least expensive

Pier 1 Imports is killing it lately!

Also, if you happen to have an instagram account, you can follow me @danielleoakeyinteriors. I'd love that.



0 comments:

Post a Comment