blue + tufted = obsession


First, a HUGE thank you to everyone that is supporting me in Project Stay Happy! The donations just keep coming in. 
I am SO excited! 
If you haven't had a chance to share Wednesdays post on your FB page yet, please do. It is working!

Next...once I get something in my head I just can't shake it.
I swear a good portion of my dreams lately are consumed with blue sofas. Strange really, but I just can't help it. To make things worse, I ran across these blue tufted settees. Do you think it is fate? I do.

1.2.

Unfortunately the Dr. isn't making the big bucks yet, and the savings account labeled "blue tufted settee" is completely empty. What?!

But maybe I can swing this $169.00 ottoman from World Market?
It might just satisfy my need for now.


Please tell me I am not that only one that obsesses over furniture?
It's totally normal right?




0 comments:

Post a Comment