Back to School Clothes on the Cheap!


My sweet little Emory started kindergarten this week. 
I know everyone says it, but it really does go by so fast.

In preparation for school, I have been putting together practical, affordable, and stylish outfits for Em. Although I love her to look cute, I am also a big believer that she should be able to play hard in her clothes. 

Emory saw this dress at Target and fell in love. I couldn't resist it either, the deer pattern is adorable and it was only $16.99.


I am not a huge fan of the opening in the back (she is only 5!), so I added a light weight tank from H&M underneath.



Em loves to run, jump, dance, slide, roll but she still likes to wear dresses.
I always put leggings underneath so she can feel comfortable doing her thing.


Her leggings are also from Target and only $5.00!
I love mixing patterns and I think these three look adorable on her.



Her shoes were purchased last year from Joe Fresh.
Speaking of Joe Fresh, you MUST check out your local JCPenney. They now carry the children's Joe Fresh line and currently have SO many great items on clearance. 

I snagged these 3 pieces today for super cheap! Total score.
I cant wait till fall.



Where do you shop for your little ones?


0 comments:

Post a Comment