Back To School Sales: My Top 5 Finds!


I almost can't believe it, it is about time for the kids to go back to school.
This is a BIG year for me. Emory is headed to Kindergarten and I am a mess just thinking about it.
Yes, we did pre-school, but this feels so much different.
It will be fine...tell me it will be fine!

One of the best things about back to school is the sales!
Not just school supplies are on sale, but home decor items too...yippee!



In no particular order, here are my top 5 back to school finds....

1. This pink striped pillow from World Market for $11.48!
I will be snagging 2 for Emory's bedroom.


2. This x-slat desk from Target for $99.47.
White, clean lines, and storage...no brainer.


3. This grey linen upholstered headboard from Walmart for $149.00.
You can't make it for the price. STEAL!



4.  This Donetta pillow from Kirklands from $12.99.
Cute color and pattern.


5.  This blue counter stool from Target for $49.99.
Love the color and simple lines!



Are you ready for the kids to go back to school?



0 comments:

Post a Comment