Mid-century Modern Home Tour!


My in-laws recently bought a home built in the 50's.
It hasn't been touched since and is packed full of the original lighting, flooring, and appliances...how cool.
They plan on adding some updates to the home, but staying true to it's mid-century modern style.

I must admit, I am a little jealous. 
I just love the clean lines and classic furniture pieces mid-century modern offers.

I thought this home tour on apartment therapy was fun, even if you don't have a home built in the 50's, the proper use of furniture and wall color can transform most homes into a sleek mid-century gem.









{all images via apartment therapy}

I'm thinking it would be fun to decorate my next home/apartment in this style.
Would you ever decorate your home with mid-century modern pieces?




0 comments:

Post a Comment