DIY Halloween Goodie Bags


Everyday I rely on Doctors, Nurses, Aids, Housekeeping, and Food Services to accomplish my daily activities.
With Halloween approaching, I thought it would be fun to make a little goodie bag to show my appreciation.

I kept it really simple by mixing candy corn, cashews, and peanut butter m&m's in a cute little orange paper container. The mixture of these 3 ingrediants is insanely delicious and quite addictive I must say.
I then wrapped them in cellophane, tied them with black ribbon, and added a cute black and white striped gift tag.


I wrote a simple little note on the card expressing how much I appreciate what these wonderful people do for me everyday, and of course wished them a Happy Halloween!


I purchased the orange paper containers, striped gift tags, cellophane, and ribbon all at Target.
It was so easy and I love how they turned out.

Hopefully this will bring a little cheer to the hospital staff on Halloween, and let's be honest, it never hurts to get on their good side as well!



0 comments:

Post a Comment