Custom Furniture


Yesterday during my daily Pinterest session I came across this beautiful room.
Let's talk about the built-in sofa...

{image via here}

Delicious.
This space is particularly narrow making a custom piece the best option.
I think it's perfect.

Surprisingly, you can often save money getting a piece made instead of buying retail.
Every city should have plenty of independent custom furniture makers, they can be a great option when furnishing your home.

Speaking of custom pieces, my friends custom upholstered headboard is coming along so nicely, it should be done soon.
Remember that $9.00/yard linen Emily Henderson recommended, well she was right...


Isn't it so beautiful?
I can't wait to style that bad boy with lots of yummy pillows.

Have you ever considered getting a custom furniture piece made?

Oh, and for the baby update...today I hit 25 weeks!
Still pregnant, on hospital bed rest, and beyond thrilled.
Take that week 24!



0 comments:

Post a Comment