Chic on the Cheap!


I spend a lot of time shopping online for e-clients.
Which means, I often come across great deals.
Today, I thought I would share a few of my favorites with you!


First, we all know how popular sunburst mirrors have been in interiors lately.
Kirklands is selling this one for $59.98 (currently on sale!), which is a steal for its size.



Kirklands also has this slipper chair on sale for $89.99!
Really?! $89.99 is such a great price for a side chair!



And while you are there, you can also pick up this side table on sale for $59.99!
Love the color.


World market always has the best textiles, but I am particularly in love with this pillow for $19.99!
It is such a beautiful floral with great colors.



Or, Wisteria has this pretty little pillow for $49.00!
Love.


And last but not least, Home Decorators has these adorable shield back chairs on sale for $136.99!
My mom ordered 6 for her dining room. 
They are going to be amazing!



It's always fun to find chic pieces for cheap.
Now I just have to resist buying them all...


0 comments:

Post a Comment