Baby Animal Day!


 On Thursday we headed to Logan for baby animal day.
It was too cute not to share.
We got to pet, cuddle, and kiss all sorts of adorable baby animals. 

The baby pigs were a little terrified, but they were oh-so-cute!


Em got to hold a little chick.
I was a little worried that she might squish him, but she did great.


Then she held a baby bunny and duck.
She was surprisingly good with all the animals.


As I was taking picture of this adorable horse, he gave my camera a kiss.

We also got so spend lots of time with goats, sheep, and cows.
Some of the baby goats were born earlier that morning, they were so sweet.


We then took a carriage ride. 
The kids loved it and the horses pulling us were amazing. One weighed 2700 pounds!


But the highlight of the day, was the bull ride.
My friends and I decided to give it a try, and we might of been the only ones over 12 doing so.


Even though these pictures are a little embarrassing, they make me laugh everytime.


Wow, that was fun.

If you are in the area, I highly recommend you head to baby animal day next year, it is so worth it!



0 comments:

Post a Comment