Gallery Wall Update...


I am making some progress on my gallery wall.
Ok, maybe just a little, but I have moved things around...imagine that?!
Do you spy my new Utah map print?
It is from my newest sponsor Livy Love Designs.
She has the best prints, and I especially adore her map prints.


Since I am sure we will live in many states before medical school and residency are over, I thought a map of Utah was the perfect addition to my gallery wall.
You can get your own custom map print here, and for only $15.00!


You may of noticed that I removed my Ikea silhouette. I think she will go above my television, or maybe I will bring her back, I am crazy like that!


And while I was taking pictures of my gallery wall, I realized my house was clean and the sun was shining, a true miracle really.
I couldn't resist snapping a couple pictures of my living room...


Doesn't a clean house just feel so good?


If only it could stay that way...at least I can refer back to this picture this afternoon when it is trashed again?!



0 comments:

Post a Comment