I feel a DIY coming on...


I have been searching high and low for the perfect chandelier for Emory's room.
No such luck.
I have found a couple that I love, but they are WAY out of my budget, so I guess I have no choice but to DIY!

I have seen several DIY capriz chandeliers before, but this one by Lisa Roy took my breath away.
It doesn't look homemade, which I think is SO important in any DIY project.


Mine will have to be much smaller, but I think it is just perfect.

{images via Lisa Roy}

You can see the full tutorial here.
Do you think I can do it?

I've also have some other things up my sleeve for Emory's room.
I took back the rug, it just wasn't doing it for me...


And, all of her black picture frames have been spray painted gold!
Hopefully I will get them up soon, I love them.



0 comments:

Post a Comment