One Quick Thought!


I am alive!
The worlds worst sickness hit our home but we survived.
Yesterday, I started feeling much better and I spent the day disinfecting out home. Goodbye germs.
And I am SO excited that I can finally sit at the computer again without getting dizzy or having a coughing attack. Yahoo!
My clients are hating me right now, and my email is flooded. If I owe you an email, I promise it is coming.

I came across this image on Pinterest yesterday and I thought it was too good to not share.
This diagram is the perfect demonstration on how drapery should be hung.

{image via here}

Can you believe those windows are the same size?
The power of properly hung drapery, it really is amazing.

Here are my basic drapery tips:

1. 84" length drapery almost never works. (why do they sell them that length?!)
2. Make sure your drapery touches the floor.
3. Always hang your drapery at least 6" above your window.
4. Hang your rod wide enough so that the drapery can stack beside the window.

Pretty easy and makes such a difference!

p.s. my Gallery Wall prints arrived this week, I am in love!



0 comments:

Post a Comment