Thrifty Tuesdays: New Colorways!


As you all know, I am a big fan of the Urban Outfitters Zigzag rugs.
The print is awesome and the price is even better!


{image via Urban Outfitters}

And if you haven't seen the new colors they added, you must check them out...


Awesome huh?
And $79.00 for a 5x7, not too shabby!
These rugs are not the best quality but sure add a big bang for their buck. I think they would work perfect in a low traffic area, like a nursery or master bedroom.

Also, West Elm has also added a new colorway to two of my favorite rugs, grey!
The neutral color and graphic pattern is like perfection in my mind, and sure makes it easy to design a room around.

They also added this lattice rug, I love the deep charcoal color.


It really is amazing how excited a new color will get me.
Maybe I need to get out more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment