Nursery Design


I have a couple of really fun local projects that I am working on right now, one of which is a nursery.
Children's rooms are my absolute favorite spaces to design.
This space is for a little girl due in April, my clients first!
She wanted a light, airy, calm, yet whimsical space. 


I am excited about using some prints from Sarah Jane Studios in the room.
Her prints are so sweet and perfect for a nursery.


{image via Sarah Jane Studios}

It is a small room but it think it will be cozy and welcoming.


On Friday I selected the fabric for the glider and we got it ordered!
We went with a charcoal fabric, I think it will contrast perfectly with the coral accents and minty walls.


We still have lots to do in the space but hopefully I will have some progress shots soon!

Also, this week is going to be a busy one.
I hope to have my new headboard finished, I can't wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment