A Little Progress...


Today was such a productive day.
We shopped for  8 hours straight and got so much great stuff.
Here are a few of our favorite purchases:

1. The Cowhide Rug
I love layering rugs and her living room was crying for a cowhide rug.
It adds great texture and interest to the space.
We bought this rug downtown Baton Rouge for $300.00.


2. Black and White New Orleans Print
We snagged this black and white print from an antique store downtown Baton Rouge for 20.00.
I love the personal touch it adds to her bookshelves.


3. Chevron Rug
We added a little chevron flair to her entry by picking up a rug from Urban Outfitters for $69.00
Yum.


4. Striped decorative balls
We found these blue and white decorative balls from an amazing home decor shop for $3.49 each.
My friend is obsessed with stripes so we couldn't pass these up!


Tomorrow we are getting all the supplies to make a DIY headboard and two pieces of art.
Yep, I love my job!


0 comments:

Post a Comment