Online Bedroom Design!


I hope you had a great New Years eve, I know I did.
We had a blast ringing in the New Year with some of our friends!


And to start the year off right, I thought I would share an online design board that I completed for a client's master bedroom.
She wanted lots of pattern, color, and graphic prints.
I love the way it turned out.


My inspiration for the room was this Lansdale Bouquet in Spring Schumacher pillow.
One of my favorite pillow Etsy shops, Woody Liana, makes the most beautiful lumbar pillows out of this floral print.
I love everything about this pillow.


{image via Woodyliana}

You also might recognize this fabric from this stunning office in Lonny Magazine.


{image via Lonny Magazine}

If only it wasn't $148.00/yard.
Although I do think the perfect fabric is worth the splurge, it can really transform a space.
What do you think? Would you splurge on the perfect fabric?

0 comments:

Post a Comment