A Good Day and A DIY Project!


Yesterday was a big day for my little old blog, I finally reached 1000 official followers!
Even though not everyone that reads my blog is an official follower, reaching 1000 on Google friend connect was a big thing for me.
Why is it so rewarding to see that number get bigger and bigger?
I even took a screen shot of it...

Yes, I am a dork.
It is so fun watching this blog slowly grow, it almost feels like my second child.
Thanks to everyone that sticks around, I sure do appreciate it!

I also started a project yesterday.
I kinda feel like I have been in a DIY rut lately and it felt so good to get back at it.

Remember Nancy's amazing DIY Dorothy Draper rast hack?





{image via Centsational Girl}

Well, I combined the two and made my own!
Here is a sneak peek...


I have been wanting to make A DIY Dorothy Draper chest f-o-r-e-v-e-r, so I finally bit the bullet and got started!
It is taking a little longer than expected ( I still have 5 out the 6 drawers left to paint) but I hope to have them finished soon and I will share all the details!
Yay for a good day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment