Online Design Sucess!


Last week I got an exciting email from a previous online design client.
She has been working hard at transforming her living room and sent me some after pictures.

Remember last May when I created this online design for her?
Well she took the design and ran with it.

Here is the room before:


And after:


Is that the same room?
She found some great deals at her local HomeGoods, like the rug, and I love how they work in the room.
And can you believe that she bought those chairs for $30.00 off the side of the road? What a deal!
She also quickly recovered the ottomans to use while she saves up for the coffee table.
How talented is she?

I am thrilled with how the bookcase and fireplace turned out. 
Building over the fireplace niche really added a custom look.
And adding trim and beadboard to the bookcase transformed it.


I love seeing after pictures, best part of my job!

0 comments:

Post a Comment