The Perfect Decorative Box


I am always looking of the perfect accessories for bookshelves, console tables, side tables, and dressers.


{image via here}

I love using colorful books and boxes to add some interest to a space.


{image via here}

Yesterday I stumbled upon this great company, Smock
Sometimes I wonder if I live in a hole, how do I not know about all these places yet?!

They have the most amazing selection of paper boxes!
Here are a few of my favorites...


Wouldn't these add the perfect amount of color and pattern to a bookshelf or console table?
Best news, they are only $6.00 - $18.00 a box.
Love that.

They also carry an amazing line of gift wrap (and a million other things!).


Go here to check out a simple DIY tutorial on wrapping books.
So easy and makes a big impact.

Did you already know about Smock?

0 comments:

Post a Comment