Best New Blogs Series


 There are so many amazing design blogs out there.
I love it when I find a new blog to follow.
I thought it would be fun to highlight some of my newest reads.
First up we have Kimberly from Third Floor Design Studio.

Hi there! My name is Kimberly Moore. I'm a native of Seattle and will forever consider myself a "NorthWest Girl," but after high school I moved to Utah for my undergraduate. I knew I wanted to pursue interior design {i'd always known} and thats what I did! Along the way I pursed my other passion, traveling, and found myself living in Spain and traveling all around Europe which only enhanced my love for good design. I created Third Floor Design Studio shortly before graduating and haven't stopped blogging since!


My blog is all about design. It's a compilation of my daily musings, a way to share the knowledge I've gained, as well as a place to show off a little of my own design work.




My design style is pretty contemporary -- something between ZGallerie & Anthropologie. I'm not afraid to blend the old with the new and I love to mix and match!








My favorite design trend right now is, well, I had to pick two! Gold is definitely back and I hope it stays around for a while. It's so warm and elegant. I'm also loving all things ombre! It's super fun and just plain pretty. Here's a little trend inspiration for you! 


 via






Thanks to Danielle for letting me stop by today! Come visit Third Floor Design Studio anytime! 

I loved getting to know a little bit about Kimberly.
Make sure you head on over to Third Floor Design Studio, I promise you won't be dissapointed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment