Coco + Kelly Home Tour!


I love seeing home tours that real people live in.
Ok, I know real people live in every home, but sometimes it doesn't seem like it.
Cassandra's, from Coco + Kelly, home was recently featured in Rue Magazine and I am in love.


Although her apartment is styled perfectly, it stills feels warm, cozy, and live-able.

A few things I love:

1. The neutral color scheme with pops of color.


2. $7.00 dotted Ikea pillow!
 It seems to work in every space!


3. That her living room, dining room, and office is one big room (welcome to my life!). 
It's small but so fabulous.


4. She had to swag her chandelier but still made it look great. 
How many of us have this problem?! 

5. The bench seating. 
Doesn't it gives the illusion of a custom banquette? An awesome idea for a small space.



6. The dresser. 
I love it, I need it.


7. The gold trim on the doors. 
Such a simple detail but adds so much!

{all images from Rue Magazine and Coco + Kelly}

Did you enjoy this home tour as much as I did?
It is pretty awesome.

You can see more from the newest issue of Rue here!





0 comments:

Post a Comment