Blog Lovin Posts!


I love to read blogs. 
In fact, I try and read as many as I can everyday.
I also love it when bloggers post projects or pictures from their own homes.
Here are a few of my favorite posts from this week...

I am absolutely obsessed with Seventh House on the Left's kitchen.
Their DIY eat sign is perfect.


And don't even get me started on that subway tile wall with grey grout, my knees are weak.
I also adore their new wall art.


Did you see Kirsten's, from 6th Street Design School, DIY cloud art?
Since her husband is a pilot, he took the pictures himself.
Love that!


Oh, and I can't possibly leave out Sarah's, from Flourish Design + Style, home tour on Life Couture.


I know I have seen it before, but it never gets old.
So clean, crisp, and perfect.


I hope you have a great weekend!
I'll see you Monday with a fun before and after online design!





0 comments:

Post a Comment