Online Design: Bright Living Room!


I have been working hard on e-designs, and have finally made a small dent in my waiting list!
I am so lucky to have great clients who are so patient, it sure makes things easier.

I just finished this living room design, and I had a blast working on it.
My client was a breeze to work with, and I am thrilled with how it turned out.
She wanted the design to be light and airy, with pops of color, and a fun young vibe.


I was able to find some great deals in order to keep the room within budget.
Here are a few of my favorite affordable finds...

I love this gold and purple fine paper from Paper Source. It is 20"x 29" for only $4.95!
It will make inexpensive yet beautiful art.


We all love a sunburst mirror.
You can't beat this 30"x 30" mirror from Home Depot for $35.00.


And even though I am a fan of designer pillows, it never hurts to pair an expensive pillow with a less spendy one.
This 18"x18"greek key pillow is only $28.00, perfect!


I can't wait to see this room come together, it will be amazing!

Also, we went to a Cinco De Mayo birthday party this weekend and we had so much fun, especially Emory...


Yep, she is riding a donkey while wearing a mustache and a hat.
I can't get enough of this picture, it is just too funny!

Oh, and make sure you come back tomorrow, I have great designer pillow giveaway!




0 comments:

Post a Comment