Online Room Reveal!


Today I have a fun reveal for you!
I absolutely love seeing after pictures from online design projects, it sure makes my job with it!

My client's little boys bedroom had great bones, it just needed a little help with the finishing touches.
She had purchased all the furniture and bedding, but the room was still lacking personality.


I added texture to the space by using wicker baskets, walnut picture frames, a sheepskin hide, and wool zig zag rug.


I absolutely love the sheepskin hide, it adds such a cozy feel.


I had my client DIY the silhouette above the bed.
Such an inexpensive way to add a personal touch to the room.



I love adding whimsical touches to children's spaces, isn't this owl lamp perfect?


I also added a rhino head to the gallery wall.
I adore him.


I kept the gallery wall simple but filled with meaningful prints.



I just love how everything came together!
It is really amazing how the details always make a big differnce!




0 comments:

Post a Comment