5 is better than 4 right?


Can you believe I am a mother to a preschool graduate?
Yep, yesterday was her last day!
Her class put on the cutest preformance.


Emory totally rocked it, what a little performer she is.


It is crazy how fast they grow.

She is miss independent, full of attitude, and incredibly sneaky!
With her new 4 year-old charm, she seems to have an opinion about everything.
This hula skirt and coconut bra outfit is a current favorite.


And who doesn't wear a feather boa to get snow cones?


I also hear lots of "I don't like you", "you are mean", and "I like my daddy!".
But every once in a while I still get a cuddle!


Although I am finding 4 a little rough, I still can't get enough of her (well most of the time)!

So, lets hear from all you experienced mom's, it's all downhill from here right?
What age did you find the roughest? 




0 comments:

Post a Comment