Design Work Progress...


Last week was a busy and productive week for a couple of my design projects.
I headed to Alice Lane with my client to select some pieces for her master bedroom. 
We definitely found some goodies including this chest. 


It is in the running for the nightstands, I love the marble top.
Oh, and I couldn't resist snapping a picture of this amazing tufted charcoal sofa.
It is absolutely perfect in every way. I need it, I want it!


Ok, back to the bedroom.
The main reason for our trip to Alice Lane was to check out this incredible tufted upholstered bed.
It is even better in person.


We immediately fell in love and selected the fabric, frame, and nailhead trim.
We went with a warm gray, gold patina frame, and zinc nailhead trim.
The bed is pricey so we are still looking at some other options but it is our #1 choice so far.


I can't wait to get some pieces ordered, this bedroom is going to be incredible!
If you are located in Utah, I highly recommend you head on over to Alice Lane, it is worth the trip.

I also had a chance to check on the progress of a nursery and select a paint color, a pale mint!
More on that later this week.
Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment