Online Living Room Design Reveal!


Do you remember this online living room design I recently completed?
I was so excited when the after pictures showed up in my inbox!
Here is the design board I sent her:


She just needed help with the finishing touches.
The room already had great bones which sure made my job easy!


I  suggested adding the mirror and botanical prints to balance out the back wall and create a focal point.
I also selected throw pillows, drapery, accessories, and made a suggestion for a rug that she is saving up for.


The windows were crying for some love.


Simple white panels helped soften the space and add that needed finishing touch.



Isn't is amazing the difference accessories can make?


It's weird to think I've never been in this space.
Yay for online designing, it really is an awesome thing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment