Keeping It Kid Friendly


If money wasn't an issue (which it is, boo!), I would splurge on kids furniture.
There is something about it's mini size that I can't get enough of.
Restoration Hardware Baby & Child have some furniture pieces that make me drool.

Yes, please.


Or this dining set?
I am pretty sure this is tea party heaven.


I love the classic lines paired with the rustic finishes.
Perfect for kids, they tend to be a little rough on furniture.
And wouldn't it be nice to have kids furniture that is easy on the eyes?


{all images via Restoration Hardware}

I highly recommend you check out the rest of their kids furniture line.
It is amazing.

Unfortunately for me, I will be waiting a long time until I can afford theses beauties...sigh.
Maybe my grandkids will have cool furniture?

Would you splurge on good looking kids pieces?

0 comments:

Post a Comment