Cross Stitch Embroidery Wall Art


I am so inspired by Eline's Pellinkof's embroidery wall art.  
She creates beautiful pieces of art by painting cross stitch patterns, so unique.


 This cross stitch owl would be so fun in a kids room or play area.
I would love to try this out!



Do you think this is something you would be willing to try?


{all images via Fresh Home}

I wish I had somewhere to paint one of these, but my 2 bedroom condo is skimpy on the free wall space.
So when I came across this DIY cross stitch art, I was thrilled.


I am thinking of creating one of these for my gallery wall.


{all images via OMS}

I still haven't decided on the exact pattern I want, but I think it will be a fun project!
What do you think? Can you get on board with cross-stitch art?

Also, you may have noticed that I added a FB 'Like' and 'Send' button to the bottom of each post!
I am hoping this makes it easier for you to share things you like with your friends.
Feel free to share away...we are all friends here, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment