Shower Curtain Drapery!


I have been head-over-heals for West Elms striped shower curtains since the day they came out.
I knew it was only a matter of time before they would be used as drapery.

The Suburban Urbanists used them in her nursery.


How yummy are they?


Unfortunately, they are only 74" long which makes them too short for most windows.
Amanda Carol came up with a great solution for her office.


She bought an extra panel and added length to each panel.


Don't they look great?
And what an affordable way to get custom drapery.
I kinda want to buy some...

Also, my blog was nominated to be part of the 2012 Homies Best Design Blog!


If you haven't had a chance to check out the list, you must.
It is packed full of great blogs, I have had lots of fun discovering new ones!



0 comments:

Post a Comment