The Details Count


Yesterday I received after pictures from an online design client.
I can't take a whole lot of credit, she had a great vision, I just gave my opinions and some suggestions.

Here is her room before:


And after...


She added the rug, artwork, ottoman, mirror, changed out the roman shades, and added a few pillows. She still plans on adding chevron stripes to the television wall. I think it will look amazing.

Her room was good before, it just needed to be pulled together.
Repetition of black and white  in the artwork, rug, and pillows really helps the room flow.
I love it.


I also helped her make some changed to her entry.


The console table looks perfect.
And let's talk about the stripes.
She was the visionary behind these beauties.


Arn't they amazing?


She also added a new light and artwork to her dining room.
The artwork was done by her sons, she just framed them in Ikea frames that she spray painted.


I absolutely love this home.
Pretty sure I could move right in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment