My Sisters Nursery


My sister has been working hard at getting her third bedroom turned into a nursery.
I love the way it turned out.

Last year I bought the fabric for the drapery at Home Fabrics for $3.00/yard, such a great deal!
We added this chandelier from Ikea.
It is definitely my go-to chandelier for rooms on a tight budget.


She painted the stripes herself. 
They were time consuming but so worth it.


She was given this little side table for free, it still needs a little love but aren't the lines amazing?



She already owned the crib and the armoire, we just added the ceramic owl from Home Sense and the crochet art.
She found the crochet art from her local salvage yard for $1.00 a piece.


This beautiful painting is the first thing you see when you enter the room.
  

Her husbands late grandma painted it.
I love adding sentimental pieces to a room and this one is just perfect.


We still plan on adding some pictures above the crib, but I think she has done such a great job so far.
Oh, and baby Reese loves it too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment