DIY Ombre Art


 I have always struggled in the art department.
Perspectives and renderings were challenging for me in design school.

Remember how I wanted a large piece of art for above my new desk?
I couldn't swallow the price of the art I loved and I wanted something Ombre.
So, I decided to paint one...


I bought a 3'-0" x 4'-0"canvas from Micheals for $24.00.
 it was originally $40.00 but I used a 40% off coupon that I printed from here.

I then painted the whole canvas with gesso.


Once the gesso was dry I got started.
I took a picture of each step so you could see how the it came to be.


It was really easy and only took an hour.


I absolutely love the blue and pink together.


I am no artist but I think it turned out okay for an amatuer.


And it only cost $45.00.
I can't complain about that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment