Martha, why do you make it look so easy?


 Yesterday after reading Cassie's post, I was feeling crafty (and a little guilty about being a halloween hater).
Well I don't hate halloween, I just don't love the decorations.
Now that Emory is getting older, I need to embrace Halloween.

I don't typically try my hand at small crafts.
 I like bigger projects like headboards, painting furniture, and sewing pillows.
So I got on Pinterest and started looking.
These paper mache pumpkin lanterns from Martha Stewart seemed perfect.
They are simple and give off a nice glow.


I will spare you all the frustrating details but they didn't turn out.
Not at all.
And now I am left with these beauties...


Hahaha!
The orange pumpkin turned out the best.
I can't even claim it, my friend did it.
No offense to her, but it is still pretty lame looking.


I should of started with a simple craft.
Oh well, maybe next year Emory will get some Halloween decor.
For now I will leave the crafting up to Martha and Cassie.

Have you had any project fails lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment