My Weekly Wish List...


Every week my wish list seems to grow.
Here are some of the affordable selections on my list...

This beauty comes from a new pillow Etsy Shop, Lily on Blue.
I like her pillows, I like her prices.
$48.00 and she is mine!


I also have a small obsession with this Schumacher ikat fabric.
Colorful, playful, and unique.
 I like it!



And who doesn't love a good Ikat Chevron fabric.
yum.



I must find a spot for this Lauren DiCioccio print from 20 x 200.
 14" x 11" for $50.00, not bad!
I guess I have a thing for dots?
  

And I would love to have this elephant hook from Anthropologie for $20.00.
Emory loves elephants and it would be perfect for her room.


My online shopping cart is full at most stores.
Please tell me I am not the only one that puts items in my cart without purchasing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment