Family Room Progress


Since landing in Calgary I have been busy helping my mom update her family room.
We hit up HomeSense (HomeGoods) and Winners (similar to Ross) and have found some really good deals.
We purchased 2 end tables, 2 lamps, a sunburst mirror, and lots of accessories for $557.00.
We are only in the beginning stages but I thought I would share the progress.



We plan on painting the back of the bookshelves to help the accessories pop.



We purchased this small console table from Winners for $129.00.
It is just perfect.



The sunburst mirror was a fantastic find at HomeSense for $69.00
We still plan on adding new drapery, throw pillows, and a large tufted ottoman.

I think these small changes have really updated the room.
Aren’t details so important?

0 comments:

Post a Comment