Online Living Room Design


I am behind on sharing online designs that I have recently completed.
So, here is a family room that I love!

Designing on a budget can be challenging but very rewarding.
I love transforming spaces with "real people" budgets.
Not everyone can afford $10,000 family rooms, at least I cant.

The budget for this design was $1,500.00
This had to include window treatments, rug, ottoman, pillows, lighting, and accessories.
The final design came in at $1584.00, not bad :)


Color and pattern are great ways to change a space without spending lots of money.
I added simple graphic drapery, colorful pillows, and a playful ottoman to liven up the space.
Silhouettes are always a great way to personalize a family room and are inexpensive artwork.

I love the playful welcoming vibe this family room has, I can't wait to see it complete!

0 comments:

Post a Comment