New Pillows & Coral


I have been making some small changes to my living/dining room.
I've added pops of coral and I think it makes a big difference.

I am still not finished (am I ever?) but I wanted to share a little bit of my progress.


Do you see my new pillows?


I am in love with them, a big thanks to Camila!


They are just what my room needed.
And surprisingly, sewing them was a complete success.
I only used a couple choice words, so proud of myself.


I am now on the hunt for a new coffee table.
Our DIY ottoman has gotten too much love from Emory.
It is time to go.



And my horse lamp still needs that coral trim.
But, I did score this cute gold bird for $.50 from my local thrift store.


I also picked up 20 vintage readers digest books for $1.00 a piece.
boo-ya.


Oh, and I need a table tray.


Does it ever end?
Slow and steady...

0 comments:

Post a Comment