Furniture Shopping on Etsy?


Etsy is my go-to-place for pillows, prints, and small accessories.
I recently discovered all the amazing furniture.
Thousands of unique pieces of furniture are listed on Etsy and I can't get enough.

Here are a couple of my finds!

This lime green Nightstand is selling for $120.00.
I love the color and the shape.


How awesome is this Union Jack Dresser?
Although it is $1095.00, it would be show stopper in any room.


I love this raspberry lacquered Headboard selling for $399.00.
Perfect for a little girls room.



Speaking of lacquered, I have been wanting a lacquered coffee table.
This vintage one is a little out of my reach at $899.00 but oh-so-yummy.


I wouldn't mind owing this mid-century modern chair for $199.00
The b&w stripes are lovely.


and the $130.00 stool isn't so bad either.



Isn't it an amazing place to find one of a kind pieces at reasonable prices?

So, do you shop for furniture on Etsy?

Also, don't forget to enter the $100.00 Joss & Main giveaway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment