office makeover plans

now that i am back from my 3 week vacation in canada, i am ready to get some projects done.
my entry/office (gotta love 900 sq ft!) has been on the top of my list for a while now.

when we first moved in the fireplace was painted cream.
my original plan was to paint it grey, which i did, but now i regret it.
although i love the grey color, it makes the space too dark.

i am going to re-paint it a crisp white.
have you ever painted brick before?
not fun.

so here are my plans for the space!

1. paint the fireplace
2. stuff the fireplace full of cut logs. such an inexpensive and stylish fix.
3. send my faux bamboo chair to the painters. (yes, i still haven't done this!)
4. make or purchase an inexpensive sunburst mirror
5. find (or create) a white campaign dresser.
6. buy a fuzy rug

my budget?
$100.00
i can't wait to get started!

0 comments:

Post a Comment