textile thursdays: flourish design + style

I am so excited to have sarah from flourish design + style guest posting today.

sarah has an incredible eye for interior design and i always seem to love everything she posts.

Thanks so much Danielle for inviting me to your gorgeous blog to share my favorite textile. I'll be honest, I was stumped.. I don't have that many ( other than white + beige ) textiles in my home! Then my eye caught my drapes. They were my one big splurge when we built this house



They are silk dupioni drapes from Pottery Barn, and I have never in my life spent that much on drapes before, although I know there are many who do!! They are in my living room and dining room, and they really set the tone for our space. I adore the nubby silk fabric, the muted tone, and paired with inexpensive bamboo roller blinds from home depot, I love them :)
x

does anyone else just want to wrap themselves up in her drapes? these drapes have the perfect amount of sophistication, texture, and simplicity!

thanks so much for sharing sarah. I love seeing ANY part of your amazing home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment