Wedding Sneak Peek...


During my trip to Calgary, I was lucky enough to fly out to Kelowna British Columbia to be in my friends wedding party.

I am definitely no wedding planner, but I had such a blast helping my friend Jill plan/decorate her wedding. For months we e-mailed, texted, and chatted on the phone trying to iron out every detail. I couldn't be happier with the results. Plus, the weather was perfect, the venue was incredible, and the food was delicious!

We had the ceremony in a wooded area just beside the venue. Even though the ceremonies are not traditionally held in this spot on the property, it was absolutely perfect.

We splurged on gold chiavari chairs (worth every penny in my opinion) and simply hung tassel banners between two trees.

Here is a peek inside the wedding from my phone pics...


Jill had these signs custom made. I love them.


For the aisle, we simply took clear mason jars, filled them with baby's breath, and hung them from the sides of the chairs.



It just felt magical.


And how cute are they?


We set up this little table at the front of the reception for the book sign-in, cards & gifts, seating charts, and menu boards. 
Jill found these old wood window frames at the local salvage yard, painted the frames mint, and added a chalkboard to the backs.
Amazing.


Unfortunately the day didn't go completely as planned, the roses we ordered for the center pieces were suppose to be pale pink.
They arrived hot pink...a little frustrating but we made it work.
The centerpieces are simply mason jars spray painted mint with hydrangeas from Costco. We paired those with a clear mason jar with a piece a lace tied around it for the roses.
The table numbers were old gold frames with the insides painted with chalkboard paint.


The favors were Macrons in a white box and tied with a simple mint or gold bow.




I can't get over how amazing Jill looked.
Doesn't hurt that she is such a babe.


All the bridesmaids wore mint dresses with gold accessories.



I can't wait to see the professional photos of this amazing day.
It really was perfect.

Also, I plan on putting together a post with all the details of the items we ordered for the wedding...so hang tight!



0 comments:

Post a Comment