Our New Home Tour!


Last week we made another trip up to Boise to try and find a place to live.
We have had the worst time securing a place, but I think we have finally ran into some luck.
We are excited to be gaining a little more sq.ft (1350 to be exact!), which means 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and a garage.
Sounds like a dream to me!
We are still finishing up the application process, so fingers crossed that we get it!

It's a 3 level town home, so I plan on having buns of steel by the time the year is over.
It has never been lived in and smells delicious.

Although I am a sucker for a white kitchen, I couldn't be happier about the white countertops and pendant shade.


The kitchen/dining is open to the main living area.


The bathrooms are simple and clean, and there is even a small built-in by the front door!


Even though we will only be living here for a year, I already have big plans on how I want to decorate it.
I am excited to transform this space using budget and rental friendly furnishings and accessories.
I hope you follow along with me, I can't wait to get started!


0 comments:

Post a Comment