The Big Graduation Day!


It finally came, Zack graduated medical school!
Our weekend was packed full of family, yummy food, late nights, and lots of celebrating.


I could not possibly be more proud of my man...or should I say Dr. Oakey!
It's been 4 hard, exciting, challenging, happy, painful, and yet wonderful years.
We were lucky enough to have our families come down for graduation, it was so fun!


I must say, I am one proud wife.


And who doesn't love a man in a cap & gown feeding a baby?

On Friday we make the big move to Boise Idaho for intern year (the first year of residency). 
Which means my house looks a little something like this...


I won't be around much this week as I will be busy packing, moving, cleaning, and perhaps a little more celebrating!

I'll see you next week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment