Thrifty Tuesday: Inexpensive Spring Updates To My Living Room!


Even though we will be moving in a few months, I wanted to add a few inexpensive accessories to welcome Spring!
As soon as the weather starts to warm up, I get the urge to freshen up my house!
To do so, I simply added a few pink, white, and purple accessories.

The purple silk orchid came from Home Goods for $14.99.
I am impressed with how real it looks, and I love that it pops the purple in my Lona de Anna print.


I also decided to add a little color to my coffee tables.


Since we are selling our condo, I have filled my vases with fresh flowers.
Although I would love to do this year round, it is just not realistic for my everyday budget.


I bought the little white vase from Walmart for $4.00, and the white ceramic flower from Target for $3.99!


I found the pink ceramic candle from Home Goods for $7.99. I love the pattern and it smells amazing too!
Lastly I added covered one of my not-so-pretty books in coral cardstock. So simple and easy.


Even though all the changes were small, when put together they made a big impact!
It's kind of funny, I finally feel like my living room is finished and of course we are getting ready to move! It always works that way doesn't it?!

Also, I get lots of emails asking me where my yellow television stand is from. If you are reading this post and wondering, it is from Ikea. Unfortunately they don't sell it anymore...but they should because it is my absolute favorite piece of furniture ever!

Have you been bitten by the spring decorating bug yet?



0 comments:

Post a Comment