Master Bedroom Design Reveal!


 I have been working on this master bedroom design for over a year now.
Last month it finally came together and I was able to snap a few pictures of the space.

We had the bed made at a local shop which ended up saving us a ton of money.
We used $9.00/yard linen that I talked about here, and it turned out beautiful!

The drapery is made from Schumacher's Zimba Fabric in Charcoal.


We also had a roman shade made in the same fabric.
I love the graphic and modern feel the drapery gives the space.

You may also recognize my favorite rug from West Elm.



Caitlin Wilson's Coral Tall Chevron Lumbar added the perfect pop of color to the room.


I absolutely love the way it came together.
I think it is such a fun space, one I wouldn't mind calling my own.
It's always fun to see a design come to life, and this one was no exception!

I offer online design services starting at $200.00/room. I am currently booking for June. If you are interested in my services, email me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment